Monday, November 26, 2007

Into the Wild

200th post to the ol' Blog. Wow, time flies.

So this past week I went home for Thanksgiving, had a job interview, watched way too much football and didn't study nearly enough. But before leaving Lubbock for Dallas, I caught the movie Into the Wild. This was a movie I had waited for for sometime, and while I enjoyed it immensely, and it was exactly what I expected from having read the book, I would caution anyone thinking it's going to be an uplifting movie. It's not. In fact I'd put it in the same category as Legends of the Fall and Life is Beautiful. Movies I love, but are incredibly sad.

But I was inspired to buy the soundtrack, and it's got some really sweet music on it by Eddie Vedder. Here's 2 clips/songs. The first is the theme song of the movie, and if you're looking for an easy understanding of the movie, watch the video.


This second clip is my favorite song from the soundtrack, called Society.


Now I gots to go study some more.

No comments: