Wednesday, October 31, 2007

These people are Morons

So I'm currently sitting in a required meeting at law school, on internet researching. On the surface, this sounds like a really good idea. On the surface.

However, having a brain this is a complete waste of time. Things I've learned in this meeting:
  • the internet changes!
  • not all internet sites are reliable!
  • you can do complex searches using boolean connectors (like AND, OR, and stuff).
I swear, these people are morons. I got an idea - if you're going to teach law students that LIVE ON THEIR LAPTOPS how to use a computer...
  1. Don't get a 50 year old to teach this crap. I promise they don't understand computers/the internet well enough to teach 20 year olds.
  2. Don't make us go to this stuff outside of normal classes.
  3. Grow a brain before you teach - aka, don't be a MORON.
Oh, Happy Halloween.

No comments: