Monday, November 13, 2006

Funeral: Part 2


So I just got back from Las Vegas. It was a good trip. I was able to visit with Aunts, Uncles, and cousins. I got to see by Grandmother laid to rest. I got 2 days off from work. And I got back just before the end of family home evening...

My sister sent me this sweet picture of my nephew and I at the viewing last Friday. I think it's pretty cool. Having a nephew is great, because I can play with him, and then hand him back when he's stinky or crying.

Then, on my way back from the burial in Vegas, I went off-roading a little in the Utah desert. I went and explored the ghost town of Lund, north of Enterprise Utah. Here's me when I stopped in the middle of the road for a pic, in the middle of an empty America.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice pic. Where's Enterprise?

Unknown said...

Enterprise is about 40 miles north of St. George. In the middle of nowhere , UT.