Monday, November 20, 2006

Bad Horse

The weekend is over, and once again, I have a crazy story to tell...
So Saturday I went hiking with T-Rav. We decided to go hike out to the hot pots up Spanish Fork canyon in the afternoon, get back sometime in the early evening. So we take off, hike out there, see a few naked people (I think there was some man-man action going on in one of the pots...) take a look-see but didn't jump in, and hike back out. While driving out, we notice a bunch of moving shadows off to the left of the car - cattle, deer? No, horses. Then 4-5 horses came running across the street right for us. Trav skidded and swerved, but one horse went skidding right across the asphalt into the passenger side fender. His wild horsey eye was about a foot away from mine. It was pretty nuts. Anyways, we're both fine, but trav's truck has seen better days...


And the horse? He just got up, limped for a second, then ran off with the herd.

2 comments:

jimwraith said...

Silly horses, trucks are for kids!

Yeah, that's the worts pun ever. But I'm glad you're ok. Be safe and crap...

e said...

I've never read your old blog stuff before. I have the feeling I'll be entertained for hours (okay, maybe minutes), but it's great nonetheless. Who knows if you'll even see these comments, but I thought I should let you know that, yes, I'm positive there was man on man action at the Spanish Fork hot pots. It's *the* gay hook up spot for the greater Utah County area . . .