Thursday, June 25, 2009

Going to DC - part 1

So I finished my Criminal Procedure class with a final Wed. morning, then packed up and headed for DC. And like any good product of the West, my truck is going too. Last night I stopped in Dallas at my parents place - today I head for the Gateway of the West, St. Louis, to see my grandmother.

Only funny story from the trip yesterday: I pulled into gas at this Texas style 'resort town' Runaway Bay. (Texas Style resort town means no shops, restaurants, or other worldly attractions. Just a lake with a bunch of houses built around it.) Anyway, so I pull in to get some gas at the 1 gas station in town, and this dude pulls into the pump next to me - blasting Cher! Cher!?!? Who listens to her? Dude appeared to be in his 40s, and from his music choice I assume he must suffer mental difficulties...

No comments: