Saturday, January 05, 2008

Savannah and Raleigh

The past week or two I've actually come to really like Savannah. What's weird about Savannah is that there are tons of little shops in the downtown area, but they all close about 5 or so. So if you're driving around downtown at night, it seems dead, but really, there's quite a bit downtown. I've taken some evening strolls around, and I really like it here. If I were going to live permanently in Savannah I'd probably have to get a sea kayak and a boat...
Here's a little view of what downtown Savannah looks like at night.

Yesterday after my last day of work I drove up to Raleigh, NC., to visit my friend Tim. It was really nice to visit him and see Raleigh - a delightful town.

3 comments:

kelley said...

Hey RyRy! I hope you had fun visiting the greatness that is Raleigh and that we didn't scare you off from ever visiting our wonderful town again. It was nice meeting you!
~kelley

Tyler Root said...

What is with that giant couch and man purse in front of you guys?

Unknown said...

I just kinda threw the camera up without being picky about what was in the shot... Next time I'll be more careful.