Sunday, September 16, 2007

So I went for a bike ride

Ever since my accident riding my road bicycle a little over a year ago, I just haven't ridden much. I still really enjoyed it, but with the Utah hills beckoning, I did a lot more mountain biking. So yesterday I needed a break, so I decided to take out my road bike for a ride. I did about 19 miles, half of which were into a fierce headwind (not fun).

That's a sweet story, but the interesting thing was how many deceased animals I saw. Yesterday I saw:
2 dead birds (sparrows?)
1 Turkey? (It was pretty mashed up...)
1 Skunk
and I think I saw an armadillo...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RyRy,
Mikey T here. Hope things are going well for you in law school... I'm here in north salt lake doing residency. Things are going well, I like working at the U hospital. I'm happy for you, going to law school now, that's great. Hope all is well. Tell Kristi and Justin I said "hi".
Mike