Sunday, May 13, 2007

Adventure of the Day: Rock Canyon

Yes, it's a very nearby adventure, but what makes it so great is once you get past the hustle and commotion of the lower trail, its conveniently close and quiet. I went all the way up to Rock Canyon campground, and just before reaching the campground saw an incredible view of Provo Peak covered in snow, with green hills and stream full of rapids just beneath. It was pretty dang sweet. I'd have taken a picture, but since all I had on me was a pair of shorts, shoes and a water bottle, this picture from last fall of the same peak (different angle) will have to do.

2 comments:

The Shavers said...

Is that all you were wearing? HOT! Anyway, whassup with Law School? What's the plan?
Bye, Adventure Guy

Matt and Kimbre said...

RyRy, what's up?? Just thougt I'd leave a little comment for you. The cop life is trating me good up in north Idaho. However, I do miss the spontaneous weekend adventures.