Saturday, December 02, 2006

Up and Down

My week's been up and down. Here are some short reasons of why...

Bad - Work is driving me nuts. They can't keep me busy. That's the problem with actually doing your work efficiently.
Good - Ken and I went snowboarding all day Friday at the Canyons.
Bad - My sister Staci continues to be sick, and the doctors don't know what it is.
Good - I went and saw The Fountain, which rocked, but I don't think most people would like.
Bad - So I tried to get the alignment on my truck fixed. 3 hours and $85 later, it still pulls right.
Good - I went and saw Paradise Now at the International Cinema at BYU. Very interesting film if you don't live in a bubble.
Bad - I'm socially inept when around a girl I like.

So yeah... that's my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hows it going Ryan?
I was going through old emails and hought I would check out your blog.

They can't keep you busy at work, but you still get your paycheck. Right? Maybe we should switch
jobs.

Seems like you are enjoying Utah outdoors, eh? I miss it.
So are you going out to Vegas for the bowl game? Got any extra tickets? I know you are a big Cougar fan :).

-Yaju

Elisabeth said...

I'm sorry I only added to your bad week by not returning your call! I hope you had a fun trip. We're taking the girls snow shoeing this weekend for my internship. It should be fun :) Thanks again for the invite. Hope this week is better!