Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Life and stuff


So my grandmother just passed away tonight. It's tough to say goodbye, but it was definitely her time. Past her time, really. She's been basically vegetable since moving up here from Vegas two years ago. So sometime in the next week or so I'll be doing funeral stuff. Probably head down to Vegas for the burial, so she can be buried with my grandfather.
Here's a sweet pic of my grandma and I a few years ago when I stopped by for a surprise visit at her old nursing home in Vegas.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your grandma. How come you didn't tell me last night when you called?

The Shavers said...

Hey RyRy, I'm sorry to hear about your grandma. You are a good grandson! When my grandma passed away a year ago, I remember just feeling a lot of relief that she could actually be with my grandfather after 36 years of being a widow. I bet your grandparents are excited to be together again too.

e said...

Not to take away from the importance of this post (and my long overdue condolences), but your hair man . . . wow, and that green jacket? Whoa.