Friday, June 04, 2010

Chart

So the other day I was looking for a chart of end-of-day Dow Jones Industrial Average figures. Why? Why do I do lots of things in my life - because I'm weird. Anyway, so I'm looking for an excel spread sheet of this data, which I never found, but I came across this chart comparing recent Dow numbers against the Nikkei from Japan. Japan, for those unaware, has been in a stock funk for about 20 years now.

Here's the link: Dow Jones Industrial Average Model
And here's the particular graph I found interesting:

Anyway, hopefully things get turned around soon. I, like most working Americans, have complete faith in both Congress and the President to turn this around.

1 comment:

The Shavers said...

Hey, are you serious about that Congress and the President thing? What?