Sunday, April 22, 2012

Life and Stuff

So what have I been doing with my life?
Well... Last weekend I went to the Crossfit Level 1 trainer seminar, and after 2 days passed the test, so I am now a level 1 Crossfit Trainer.  Essentially that means that I can... tell people I'm a Crossfit Trainer, coach friends, etc.  I can also teach/coach at an affiliate gym (box) if I want to, though I really just did it for personal knowledge, not so much because I want to coach.

Other than that, I've been working hard, trying to get a little ahead on my work assignments.  That's not happening, but I have been working hard.  Its strange to think its been almost 2 years since I graduated law school.  Time is flying by.

Yesterday I had to pay for a bunch of work on my truck.  She's been a good truck, but if she keeps having trouble she won't stick around too much longer.  I plan on doing some stuff to help her out (swapping out the distribution cap/wires, spark plugs, filters, etc.) but if it gets too expensive, adios.  While I was waiting I went to the bowling alley next door and played 3 games.  The first 2 games were pretty bad, but the third was a little better.

Oh, last weekend I went to a dinner with Condoleezza Rice for the BYU management society.  That was cool.  And I'm getting ready to sail to Bermuda, which is exciting although a little daunting.  Anyway, those are the quick updates.

No comments: