Monday, September 06, 2010

Jeff's Wedding

So my little brother Jeff got married on Saturday in the Oakland Temple - it was a quick trip out & back, but a lot of fun to see everyone and participate a little in the wedding.

While I was out there I ran into my friend Shannon, who's brother was married in the session immediately following Jeff's wedding, and a friend from my mission to Argentina.

I also spent a lot of time playing with my nephews & niece, and got to spend a little time sight seeing. But considering I left just under 48 hours from arriving, it was a pretty quick trip.

I hadn't been to Oakland or San Fransisco since I was a little kid - both seem really nice, though I have a feeling my philosophies on life might clash with those of the northern CA lifestyle.
(squinting, not pissed)

1 comment:

Megan said...

I was trying to picture you living in northern CA. I imagine your face would look like that all the time.

PS. I miss you.