Sunday, January 14, 2007

Mucho better

This weekend was much more better than have been my weekends lately. A few reasons why...
- I hiked the 'Y' with T-Rav* in the snow. It was sweet.
- I got to see David and April's little girl, Amber. She wasn't too friendly until I started feeding her chocolate ice cream. Then we were friends.

- I went snowshoeing in the bitter cold with Trav and Kel. It was frakin' sweet.

- And I got accepted to a law school in New York City. So I'm planning on 'retiring' from engineering in July. 6 more months!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on the law school. nice pics.

Tyler Root said...

Congrats on Law School man. NYC would be fun place to live for a couple of years. Looking back, I would have lived by the motto that you have to live in a big city once for at least a couple of years.

The Shavers said...

Congrats on Law School! NYC, that's cool! You're the man!